IF YOU CHANGE THE STORE LANGUAGE / CURRENCY, YOUR SHOPPING BASKET WILL BE CLEARED.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTINUE?
Call us on 0800 622 6030 | Contact Us
Our Tattooist in Chief has returned from furlough and is buzzing away to catch up on the orders. If you have made an enquiry, she will be in touch with you shortly.
There is currently a 3-4 week lead time for new tattoos – although simple initials and dates may be possible sooner.
1. Select: Choose the shoe, boot or accessory you wish to be tattooed. We recommend tan leather as other colours do not produce the desired effect.
2. Design: Decide on your design. It can be anything from initials to a bespoke illustration, be inspired by previous requests on our archive.
3. Discuss: Fill in the tattoo form with as much information as possible or contact our Covent Garden store on 020 7240 4549. Prices start from £25 for initials.
4. Order: Once received, our team will be in touch within two working days to finalise the tattoo and give you a final quote. If you are happy to go ahead, our Tattooist-in-Chief will set to work.
5. Relax: Our Tattooist-in-Chief will tattoo your item, and it will then be packed and delivered to you within two weeks of your order date.
If you want to leave a lasting legacy, sometimes you have to make a mark. With our leather tattoo service, you can do exactly that.
All tattoos are created by hand using a real tattoo gun and ink, and can be applied to any Oliver Sweeney tan leather item.
Tattoo request form
During the tattoo process, please note that the leather will darken very slightly around the tattoo itself. This is a natural part of the process as the leather has to be polished prior to artwork being applied. Our tattoos are produced by hand and are unique to you so they cannot be returned or exchanged.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about the Sweeney Tattoo, please don't hesitate to get in touch by calling our Covent Garden store on 0207 240 4549. Our Tattooist-in-Chief is in residence at our Henrietta Street store every Thursday offering demonstrations and bespoke consultations. Feel free to drop in to discuss your Sweeney Tattoo ideas.