IF YOU CHANGE THE STORE LANGUAGE / CURRENCY, YOUR SHOPPING BASKET WILL BE CLEARED.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTINUE?
Call us on 0800 622 6030 | Contact Us
Suede may be a little more delicate than leather, but cleaning suede and caring for suede shoes is a lot easier than you think.
The suede we use for our shoe collection has been pre-treated with a hydro repellent. When water inevitably hits the suede (we do live in the UK after all!), the water molecules fold back on themselves and roll off the suede without penetrating the surface at all. It is important that you keep this treatment topped up every couple of weeks by spraying with our Hydrophobe. Follow our step by step process to care for your suede shoes.
1. Remove the laces from the shoes.
2. Insert a pair of shoe trees. This will serve as a good base to work on.
3. If the suede is particular dusty and dirty, use a brush with brass bristles. Very gently brush against the surface of the suede to bring the nap of the suede up.
4. Gently go over more stubborn dirt sections until it is removed.
5. If the grain is flat, use a fine sandpaper to bring the nap back up.
6. If the nap lifts too much and looks hairy, simple use a cigarette lighter to flame it off. Then give it another light buff with the brass bristled brush.
7. Replace the laces.
Suede Protector Spray
Cedar Shoe Tree
Travel Shoe Tree
Short Standard Rounded Lace
SHOE REPAIR SERVICE